FRC 1529 had a great discussion this morning. The team was able to create their list of Requirements and Objectives and define their basic strategy for the 2014 FRC Season!
2014 Aerial Assist FRC 1529 R/O:
- We Must be able to build it
- Pass inspection
- Move – Long Base, Speed 8ft/Second, One Speed
- Active Ball Intake with Ejector Though the Robot
- Score High Goal with Varied Range
- Pass (on ground) and use existing mechanism
- Ball collection in the Line of Sight of the Driver
Auto: Drive forward and eject ball in high goal.
- Telop: Pick up game piece off the floor and eject into the high goal.
The team will move into prototyping mode this afternoon to test out some of their ideas!