Almost all the parts are back from the fabricators (Thanks EstesDM!) We spent Wednesday evening testing the fits, finalizing our bumpers, tweaking the parts, and everybody’s favorite activity, filing edges!
Some of the parts have already been anodized; the rest will be done tonight. Friday we look to have all parts in-house and ready for final assembly.
We’re finding that with the weather-abbreviated schedule, we didn’t have nearly as much time to program as we had hoped. While we finish the competition robot, we’ll work on a secondary drive base we can use, along with our 45lb withholding allowance (thanks GDC!), to set up positioning, sensing, and final code.
Here’s to a busy and productive weekend!