The past three meetings the team discussed different game strategies, game analysis, and our priority list. We built a prototype electrical board and started to build pieces of the game field for the team to practice with.
These are notes from our discussion about strategy:
The team came up with the following priority list:
- Human Player Totes
- Staging Zone Containers
- Landfill Totes (Staging Zone Totes)
- Step Containers
The Chairman’s and Media team have picked a theme to use as a structure for their essay, executive summary, and presentation. The theme will follow the idea of a “STEM Pipeline” and will lay out the ways FRC 1529 is engaging the community at different levels.
Take a look at the drafted pipeline the MOCHA (Marketing, Outreach, Communications, Hospitality, Awards) team developed:
- Finish field elements
- Develop robot design space by coming up with basic design constraints through game rules and team strategy decisions.
- Report on the results of our CDR
- Refine the Chairman’s essay outline
- Build a storyboard for the Chairman’s video
Good luck in week 2!